Black wa Ukweli Globe.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Leonard,The Cousin".

Note : This story is completely fictional!
My name is Black, I am 20 and currently living with my parents at gongo la mboto. I am generally average when it comes to looks.Tall short black hair, slim with a bit of muscule figure, and about 5"6.
My cousins name is Leonard and he is 21. He is well built, with a body. He has very short black hair, and is about 6 feet.

Well one day my parents told me that they were preparing to go on a vacation in Morogoro. They would be gone for a week, and my cousin was going to come and spend the week with me while they were gone. He is straight, or so I thought. Anyway, I had always had a major crush on him, of course he never new. Just looking at him I couldnt help but get hard. So I decided while he was here I would make my move.

He showed up on Saturday and I bid farwell to my parents. Everything seemed perfectly normal. I greeteed him with a hug, and rubbed up against his hot body. From there on everything was casual.

We spent the next couple of days playing video games and doing nothing. On the third night I decided I had to make my move. He asked me if I wanted to join him for a few drinks, so I happily accepted the offer. Because we were both tired we decided to go and lay down on the bed while we drank. It was time for me try and seduce my cousin.

I told him I had to go to the bathroom, so I went in and quickly pulled off my clothes. Then I slid on one of my red boxers. It was now just my hairless body in nothing but a red boxers. I walked back into the bed room, he looked at me in shock. He said nothing, then a smile just came across his face. I slowly crawled onto the bed and on top of him. I new there was no turning back now.I kissed him passionatly, and felt his tongue enter my mouth. It was pure bliss, our tongues explored each others mouths for nearly 15 minutes.

Then I started to kiss his neck. I felt his hands moving up and down my body. I then pulled off his shirt. He had amazing pecks with just the perfect amount of hair. I quickly moved down to lick his nipples. They were hard and moist. I began to go back and fourth sucking them, feeling the little hair around them touch my lips. I then moved down the rest of his chest, drenching it in my spit.

After that I reached the point I was waiting for. I unziped his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. I saw about a 6" half hard cock. He then said, "Want to suck me little cousin?" I took no time to wait, I quickly went down and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. I moved up and down on his shaft as it got fully erect. I managed to get my head down all the way on his amazing penis. I licked the pre-cum off his head, and he asked me if he could "do me". I responded, "Anything for you big cousin"

I quickly pulled off my boxers then I pulled out a condom I had ready, and slowly moved it onto his cock. I moved up to his mouth and kissed him once more. I than began to sit ontop of his erect penis. I moved down slowly feeling it insurt into my tight hole. He let out a moan of pleasure as I made it all the way down. I then began to slowly move up and down on his shaft. The extreme pleasure of his thick cock in my hole made it impossible for me not to let out constant moans of joy.

After riding him for about 30 minutes he started to shout that he was going to cum. I pulled out quickly, I wanted his cum in my mouth. I pulled off the condom and started to suck him. With in a minute he blew a huge load into my mouth. His warm cum filled my mouth and I was happy to accept every drop of it. Feeling him cum in my mouth made me cum as well, which quickly shot all over the bed.

I hugged him and layed my head on his chest. We fall asleep like that for the night. We woke up and he kissed me. Then he asked me to move in with him after the week was over, and I happily accepted. The future held good things..

princecharmingtz@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Natafuta mwanamke wa kufirana naye. Kwa aliye tayari tuwasiliane kupitia namba 0784 554 221

    ReplyDelete