Black wa Ukweli Globe.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

"The great Anthony!" Part 2

It was now Christmas, and Anthony and I had made it clear to both of us that we were now together.

It was a beautiful Christmas night as Anthony and I drove back to our apartment downtown k.koo from my parent’s house where we had Christmas dinner at kawe. He was driving...I watched him as he drove. He was wearing a black sweater with black, tight pants. He looked so handsome...I decided that I really did love him more than anything and wouldn't trade him for the world. There was a comfortable silence in the car for the first twenty minutes of the drive. I yawned a happy yawn...
"Anthony?" I asked, watching him as his eyes remained on the road. "Yeah, baby?" he replied. "I want you"...I couldn't believe my own ears...had I really just said that? Did I really just tell Anthony I wanted him, just like that? He looked to have a concerned look in his eyes, "Now?" he asked. I laughed a nervous laugh, "No, I mean I just..You know, 'want' you." "Ohhhhh," he said, his face expression now turning into an attentive look, "You mean you're ready to have sex?" There was a long silence. "Baby, I don't want to sound dirty, I've just always wanted you...and now that we're together, I can have you, right?" I was now sitting all the way up, sort of leaning against the car-door. Anthony gave that familiar smile, still looking at the road, and said, "Yeah, baby...you can have me." A rush of excitement brushed over me. I was really turned on now. "When we get home?" I asked. He laughed, "In a hurry, huh?". "You have no idea," I replied. His right hand left the steering wheel and took mine. "I love you" he said. "I love you, too," I told him. We would have sex that night.

When we pulled into the Apartment parking lot, Anthony turned the ignition of the car off. It was total darkness. His hand was still holding mine, but I could see the moons reflection on his face. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced. I pulled away and said, "I want you to take me upstairs, and make love to me." He gave a nervous, but confident smile and nodded his head. We walked up to the apartment together, holding each other close. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to taste his hot cum in my mouth. He searched for his keys. "Let me help you," I said. I put my hand in his right pocket, and moved around a bit. Then, I moved over to the far left, and felt a growing lump. I massaged it through his jeans. "You just wait til' we get inside," I whispered, giggling. He smiled back at me. We found the keys and unlocked the door.
I walked midway into the living room, and he locked the door behind him. The living room was only lit by the moonlight coming in through the window. He approached me, and, without saying a word, began to passionately kiss me again. Our tongues explored the ever-so-familiar areas once more. Anthony had both his hands behind me, squeezing my ass hard. My arms were wrapped around his neck. We walked to the bedroom where we had both always shared a bed, but never done more than hold each other.
We began kissing again in the same positions before, but this time, I proceeded to take off his shirt, and through it against the wall. My hands massaged his breasts as we kissed. His hands were now massaging my ass cheeks harder than usual. Oh, he wanted me, alright. He was moaning, and breathing hard and fast. I let go of him and backed away. I sat on the bed, facing him, and told him to take it all off. As he took off his pants, I removed my shirt, shoes, and jeans. I left my socks on. Anthony seemed pretty nervous, for he was still in his boxers.
"I said take it ALL off," I said, playfully. I observed his fine-ass body. Was this really MY man? Oh, thank you god! He kept no facial expression, and slowly pulled his boxers to his knees, ankles, and onto the floor. He took off his socks, too. So there we were, both naked. I sat on the bed, watching him, standing in front of, his erect 8-inch cock pointing straight at me, only few feet away. "Are you sure you're ready?" He said. "Defiantly, baby. Come here." I said in an awkward voice. He walked slowly and cautiously over to me. I took his balls in my right hand, and looked up at him, "Anthony...I've wanted this for so long..." I said to him in a quite whisper. "Oh, Black. Suck me..." he moaned. I didn't hesitate.
I put both of my hands on his waist. He was still standing in front of me as I sat naked on the bed, my dick fully erect and throbbing. I slowly touched the tip of his head with my tongue, and kissed it in a tease. I started licking it, from the tip of the head, all the way down to his short, black pubic hairs. I got it good and wet, and then gripped it tight with my right hand. I slowly took the head into my mouth, sliding it against my tongue. Oh, I thought, this is amazing...
It wasn't before long that I was jacking him off, and taking in about 6 inches of his dick, in and out, at a medium pace. "Mmmmm," I moaned as I blew his amazing cock. He was moaning, as he tickled his nipples. "Oh, Black...I love you...Oh yeah..MMMmmmm....Suck it...ohhh yeah...." He kept saying. This encouraged me to go faster. After a change in rhythm, I was blowing him a much faster speed. And now, not only was I sucking this hot cock, but Anthony hand both his hand on my head, and was face fucking me...really hard.He was moving back and forth, moaning in pleasure, saying my name over and over. I just kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the experience. I felt his head swell and his cock get fatter...I pulled away.
"Nataka unifire" I told Anthony. He just nodded. I moved back further onto the bed, and laid down on a pillow. Anthony got on his knees, and was cradled over me, one knee on each side. Apparently, he wanted my mouth right now. His bare ass rested on my chest, and I took his cock in once more. The swelling went down, so I didn't worry about him cumming just yet. I removed my hands from his cock, and let him push into my mouth again. I put one hand on each ass chick of his. They were soft and hairless. I just squeezed them passionately and moaned as his cock continued to move in and out of my mouth.
I had been lost in ecstasy for what seemed like eternity, when I realized my mouth was now cockless. Anthony was laying flat on top of me, and kissing me on my neck. It felt so amazing! It was so romantic. I opened my eyes...the moon was glaring on us both. I felt Anthony’s amazing dick rubbing against my leg...I wanted it in my mkundu. Anthony was now kissing my stomach. I could see where this was going. He took my cock with one hand and started blowing at a regular pace I moaned and thrusted back into him. It only took a few minutes for him to start licking my scrotum. His tongue was so close to my ass. Suddenly, he finally said it: "Panua miguu, let me loosen you, baby." "ohh, god" I moaned, as I spread my legs as far apart as possible. My ass was propped up on a pillow, so this gave Anthony easy access to my tigo.
The sensation of his tongue licking my hole was Fantastiko!. I moaned in pleasure and slowly jacked myself off. Before long, Anthony was tongue fucking me. I started yelling "Oh, fuck yeah, Anthony, eat my ass out!". I opened my eyes, and looked down. All I saw Anthony's cute head of hair...his face was buried in my ass. It was so utamu!.
I closed my eyes again, and suddenly felt two...no, three fingers enter my jicho now! Anthony was fingering me at an incredibly fast speed, and I continued to moan. "Oh, god...stick your fat cock in me, Anthony, please...right now, right now! Fuck me!" He understood. He removed his fingers from my asshole, and sat up on his knees. He grabbed each ankle with one hand, and pulled them over his shoulders. His cock was pointing straight for my now loose asshole. I was ready to get kifiro!...by Anthony. My legs remained propped on his shoulders, and he took my waist into his hands. The head of his dick rubbed against my asshole, and I moaned. I opened my eyes to see he was looking straight into mine. His beautiful eyes told me "this is it!". He said so many words in that one moment of eye contact.
He pushed the head in slowly, and I let out a little yelp. "You're ok?" he asked silently, in a sexy voice. "Fuck me," I said again, in a desperate moan. He looked me in the eyes again, and pushed in more...inch by inch. I moaned...the pain was soon pleasure. Pure Pleasure. His cock was all the way in my tundu, and it felt amazing. He pulled out until the bottom of his cock head was the only thing in me. He pushed in again, harder this time. We continued to gaze at each other. I mouthed the words "fuck me" to him again.
A few moments later, we were fucking. And we were fucking hard. I was moaning loudly, and he was panting the words "oh yeah" over and over. His cock slid in and out of me like a piston!, faster and faster. It was so amazing. "FUCK ME!!!" I screamed at him. He moaned loudly and smashed his dick into me. The sound of his balls smacking against my ass was very recognizable, but I couldn't feel it. My whole body was numb...All I could feel was Anthony's hot peace of meat going in and out of my moist hole. Suddenly, Anthony pulled out. "Sit on my cock" he moaned. He lay on his back, and I took my place on top of him. I put one knee on each side of him, and aligned his cock with my asshole. I lowered myself onto his wet and erect penis. This way felt even better. I looked at his chest and stomach..He was sweating, and it looked so sexy. The look of exhaustion on his face showed me how much fun he was having.
I continued to bounce up and down on my man, my ass smacking his torso each time I came down harder and harder. I felt like such a slut, and I loved it...but it was different, because this was MY MAN, and no one else. Anthony was mine, and the thought of getting this sort of pleasure every night was amazing. I rode him some more. He was now pushing back into me. We had a smooth rhythm going on now. I started to jack my dick off a little. For a minute there, I had forgotten I HAD a dick!..All I cared about was Anthony
Anthony saw that I wanted something to, and took over the job as I continued to ride his dick...harder and faster. I felt the foreshadowing pleasures of an intense orgasm arising. "Oh, god, Anthony, I'm going to cum." "Me, too," he moaned, "You cum on my face, baby...I'll come in your ass." This was the most intense, pleasurable moment I've ever felt.
I let out an enormous loud of creamy, hot, white cum. It shot about six times, more intense with each shot. Some of it went on Anthony's Chest, some on his face, and some even hit the wall. Somewhere in between my intense orgasm, I felt a few hot outburst of creamy juice from Anthony's dick pour inside of me. At that second, I'd never felt closer to someone in my life. When it was obvious Anthony was done, I leaned down onto him, his cock still in my ass, and kissed him passionately. "Nakupenda" I moaned, "Nakupenda pia" he moaned back. I sat there, on his slowly softening dick for what seemed like forever, feeling his body, as he felt mine...
-*-
After that night, Anthony and I have had sex at least once every two days. We are still together and are getting kinkier every time we fuck. I haven't fucked him yet, be he's talked about it. I'm about to start the Police Academy, and he is about to get his 4-year degree from UDSM. Now what?
.... To be continued...with more sex with Black and Anthony...all ending in a surprising conclusion...coming soon...!
princecharmingtz@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Natafuta mwanamke wa kufirana naye. Kwa aliye tayari tuwasiliane kupitia namba 0784 554 221

    ReplyDelete