Black wa Ukweli Globe.

Monday, September 14, 2009

"Ndani ya tenti!"

Summary:"We went shool camping but when we were there we met another school doing the same thing we went there for,there for we had to share many things for eachother,when the night falls i was lookin' for the tent to sleep in,and that is when this magical thing happened...!"
The guy said "I'll get Wallid and he can show you where you will be bunking." Meaning that he would get someone here to help us with this "Chaos". I jumped when I realized that someone was talking to me and I focused in on the voice. It was housed in 6'2", 175 pounds of big brown eyes and black hair and a body BUILT by God.Wallid was one of the hottest looking guys I had seen in a long time. He moved with an easy confidence, almost like a Male model, but with more force in his stride. The accent in his voice had Zanzibariz written all over it.
Wallid said "if you'll come with me Sir,(We had to call eachother Sir,or Madame that was the the thing with camping stuff all the things we ki military military!) I'll show you where the tent is." His smile could have melted rocks. It did mine, for sure! His friendliness was genuine and warm.I followed him... I began unrolling the sleeping bag that had issued me with the assurance that "it's brand new, never touched by another human body. Just bring it back as close to the same condition as you can Sir." When I unrolled it, I found out that though the outside was complete, the manufacturer had failed to line the inside and there was nothing but loose insulation from half-way down to the feet. Wallid assured me that it wasn't really a problem, "we can zip the two bags together and then line the bottom with a poncho Sir." I rapidly agreed and prepared for sleep. Generally in the field, I don't wear undershorts when i sleep, I find it a bit too warm. I was startled to see that as he dropped his pants, neither did Wallid. Why worry, this 22 year old guy had to be straight as the proverbial arrow. We climbed into the combination bag and made ourselves as comfortable as possible.Now, it was time for sleep.....
I was drifting off when suddenly I found myself awake but not really knowing why. Without moving, I realized that Wallid was apparently asleep and having adjusted his position, wound up with his hard, tight soldier ass wedged firmly in my crotch. His body was in complete contact with mine from the feet up to his ass. His chest curved away, but what did touch was enough to warm me up. What the fuck, go to sleep and forget it! I said to myself.
Just as I began to doze off again, I came thoroughly awake. Wallid had begun to rhythmically flex his ass cheeks against my cock and it was quickly rising to full attention. He apparently was very much awake, but thought I was sleeping and had decided to take advantage of the situation for some hot ass action. I lay still and managed to control my breathing so that it appeared that I was exhausted and sleeping for the night. It was incredible, his ass seemed to get hotter and hotter as his ass crack slid back and forth over my cock. I wondered just how long he would keep this pretense up.
At that point, he began a slow rocking motion that caused my stiff, dripping mboo to slide up and down the length of his ass crack. It was great, like a slow jack-off session. As I was getting into having my dick slowly massaged to near explosion, my Hot Wallid reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart. My cock slipped right into the crack and came to rest against his hot, moist, and very tight little hole. I almost shot right then, but controlled myself. Wallid continued the rocking motion. Each time he rocked back towards me, my cock slid against his asshole. Every time it did, I wanted to ram that fucker in to my balls. After a few minutes of this action, I realized that with each backwards rock, my cock slid a little more into his ass. When the head of my cock popped into his ass, Wallid stopped moving. I'm not sure whether 8 thick inches was more than he was used to or if he was savoring the sensation of having his ass stopped up. I had reached the stage of the game where I could no longer remain still.
While Wallid was catching his breath, I slowly reached over his side and wrapped my fingers around his very stiff, dripping, uncut 9" of meat. It startled him and when he jumped, my hard cock slid in up to the cock-hairs. Wallid made a quick intake of breath and shuddered before he could control the noise and we lay still for a while to make sure that no one was paying us any attention. Not more than six feet on all four sides were other two-man tents, but not like ours.
I whispered in his ear "this is fuckin' driving me crazy man. It's all I can do to keep from shooting my load in your tight ass right now." Wallid wiggled his ass and we both moaned. We had to be careful, this was too hot of a situation in more than one way. He began rocking slowly back and forth again. Letting my cock slide almost out of his mkundu and then slowly sucking it back in. At the same time, I jacked his mboo. I ran my tongue over his ear, it made him jerk back spasmodically, but with too much noise. I tried to control my urge to plunge my tongue into his ear.
"Turn over on your stomach," I mumbled. He carefully turned over, and I slid my legs in-between his without letting my cock slip out of his clutching ass hole. Once in position, I began fucking one of the tightest and hottest boy ass i have never fuck before it was warm and very tight! sometimes ithought my cock was going to disappear in there and never see it again in no time at all . Wallid bit into the side of his hand to keep from moaning out, and I bit into the side of his neck and shoulder to muffle the sounds of our fucking. Suddenly, he began to shudder and his hole clutched my cock like a hand trying to rip it off. I started shooting and bit down on his shoulder to keep from yelling out loud. After a few minutes, we caught our breath and stopped shaking from our tremendous climax. I kissed his neck and ear and told him that I wanted more of this and real soon. Wallid turned his head enough to kiss me and slid his probing tongue into my mouth and down my throat. We had to quit, the first time was luck, but more was pure suicide.
I slid off his back and over to my side of the sleeping bag. Wallid turned on his side and once more pushed his ass into my crotch. He reached back and grabbed my hand and lay it on his side. We fell asleep that way, touching, but not obvious to anyone just walking by.that was years ago when we went school trip like "Skauti" to Ngorongoro National park,Aftar those 3 days of fun with Wallid i just came back with my school team to Dar es salaam and Wallid went Back to Zanzibar,though he gave me the no, and told me to call him,but when i reached home and tried the no was not reachable,i never saw him.I hope to meet him again.
princecharmingtz@yahoo.co.uk
End...

2 comments:

  1. i real want to be fucked. i so wish. keep it secretely. check me through tembakibena@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ur email is not okay,am top here in dar...check me at donjulius4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete